Our services support young people aged up to 18 who are experiencing a variety of acute and complex mental health problems, in a welcoming and nurturing environment.
We can support young people with a range of diagnoses including:
- Self-harm and/or suicidal ideation
- Depression or anxiety
- Emerging personality disorder
- Eating disorder
- Substance misuse – providing there is a primary diagnosis of a mental health problem
- Emotional/social and behavioural difficulties
- Borderline/mild learning disability as a secondary diagnosis
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
We can support young people who are either detained under the Mental Health Act or admitted on an informal basis. Young people with a history of offending, who also have a diagnosis of a mental health issue, may also be considered for our services.