To check our current bed availability please visit our bed availability page.
To make a referral, please call our central Referral Line on 0808 164 4450 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Referral Line operates seven days a week at the following times:
- Monday-Friday: 8am-8pm
- Saturday and Sunday and Bank Holidays: 9am-5pm
If you need to make an emergency referral (PICU/Acute/CAMHs) out of Referral Line hours, your call will be diverted to the service of your choice.
For planned admissions
- Assessment arranged and undertaken via our assessment team within 5 working days
- Feedback provided on whether our service can meet the service user’s needs
- Assessment pack formulated including care plans and funding information
- Admission agreed and plans for transition arranged with referring team following confirmation of acceptance of placement