Jointly chaired by Cygnet Health Care’s Dr Rob Kehoe and Michael Humes, Patient Reviewer, RCPSYCH, the event will provide an opportunity for learning and discussion on this important subject.
Speakers and topics covered in the all-day programme will include:
- Dr Fiona Gaughran, MD, FRCPI, FRCP, FRCPsych, Lead Consultant Psychiatrist, National Psychosis Service, Director of Research and
Development, South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust – Body and Mind, the Physical Health of People with Psychosis
- Dr Julie Repper, Director, IMROC (Implementing Recovery through Organisational Change) – Implementing Recovery Through Organisational Change and Patient Co-Production Strategies
- Deborah Colson, MSc DipION mBANT CNHC, Nutritional Therapist – specialist in nutritional therapy for disorders of the nervous system – Nutritional Influences on Mental Health – what’s the evidence?
- Louise Jeffries – Vona du Toit Model of Creative Ability Foundation (UK) – “VdT Model of Creative Ability”
- Dr Teresa Emelle, Consultant Psychiatrist, Dr Jennifer Bamford, Forensic Psychologist and Frances Chambers, Senior Occupational Therapist, Cygnet Hospital Woking – Locked Rehabilitation – The Cygnet Hospital Woking Approach
- Service User Perspectives of Rehabilitation
Places are strictly limited – to RSVP contact Dawn Shaefer at Cygnet Health Care (contact below). Upon receipt of your booking, you will receive confirmation and further details. Please feel free to forward these details on to colleagues who may also find this day of interest.
Lunch and refreshments will be provided.