The event will explore a number of themes important to nurses working in the mental health sector today and will feature leading experts in the reducing restrictive practice and co-production.
This is the first Nursing Practice Conference held by Cygnet Health Care. This free event aims to bring together Mental Health Nurses and Experts by Experience for an interactive conference, exploring how co-production can be the key to reducing restrictive practice.
Delegates will hear from national experts including:
- Geoff Brennan – Executive Director, Star Wards
- Dr Brodie Paterson – University of Stirling, CALM training
- Iris Benson OBE – Expert by Experience
Cygnet Health Care’s own Experts by Experience and clinical team leaders will also be presenting and will share evidence and practical examples to enhance your nursing practice.
There will be facilitated debates and workshops, including:
- The use of debrief
- Co-production – how to get started
- Improving staff understanding and awareness of RRP and examine new strategies and ideas
Please note places are available to Registered Mental Health Nurses only. Places are strictly limited and will be allocated on a first-come, first served basis. To register for the conference please contact Dawn Shaefer, stating your current position and place of work at email@example.com.